[scribus] Fwd: print drivers

ugajin at talktalk.net ugajin at talktalk.net
Sat Oct 12 17:29:03 UTC 2013

Here is link to screen grab of the Scribus driver window

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87167851/Pasted%20Graphic.png

 I was mistaken - there are options for bundled printer icc profiles (Epson R1800).
They reside in the HD/Library/Printers/ . . /ICCProfiles
but, there is no way easy of telling which is which.
Gimp diplays these with proper lables (see screen-grab below)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87167851/gimp-driver.png

Also, is it not clear how to switch off colour management completely.

-A