[scribus] importing another Scribus document into a Scribus document.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Nov 19 20:39:31 UTC 2013

Book covers again. I am thinking of a workflow
where I develop the front cover panel of a book
cover before the total page number is known. Then
later when the interior is complete I would count
the pages, lay out the full cover layout with back
cover and spine, and then import the front cover
to place on the full cover layout.

Assuming this workflow, what is the most
efficient format in which to save the front cover
panel? I want fidelity of course but also a
minimized size of the final pdf.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press