[scribus] Adobe ends perpetual licenses

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Fri May 24 17:19:58 UTC 2013

For web design (rather - web development) it's worth checking out the
big open source CMS: Drupal, Joomla, WordPress. That means you move
away from code (HTML). There are more than the three I've mentioned,
but these are the ones I've come across (and I've used both Drupal and
Joomla for development).

For HTML web development, except for Bluefish, there is also KompoZer
(http://www.kompozer.net/) and Aptana (www.aptana.com). Maybe more.

Best regards,

Staffan

--