[scribus] Publisher Import in Scribus 1.5.0svn
christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Wed May 22 21:19:30 UTC 2013
Some of you are probably already aware that an import filter for PUB files has been added to 1.5.0svn and is ready for testing.
Here's what you need to have and to do:
1) Download libmspub v. 0.0.6 here: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libmspub/ or check out the libmspub git repository.
2) Compile and install libmuspub via the old-fashioned ./configure, make, make install.
3) After installing via "make install" run "ldconfig" (as root).
4) In the plugins/import directory in the Scribus source tree edit the file CMakeLists.txt and remove "# " from the line "# ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(pub)".
5) If you have built Scribus 1.5.0svn before, remove the file CMakeCache.txt from the ~/Scribus directory.
6) Run cmake as usual and install.
There are hundreds of PUB files available on the web. Happy Testing!
More information about the scribus