[scribus] scrambled upload

Shoony00 at aol.com Shoony00 at aol.com
Sun May 19 13:01:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

In the past 2 days I have been having the same problem with my upload to
Scribus.  When I go to File, Open, All Files and pick a file name,  my 2
recent files opens all scrambled.  My 10 previous documents  that I have worked
on is fine.  It just seems to be recently something has  happened.

1. So far, I have tried copy and pasting using a New Word Document.

2. I have downloaded a New Scribus 1.4.2 program.

3. I have  done a System Restore to an earlier time.

Also, I have noticed that the heading of my title has changed for the 2
corrupted documents.  It says:
[Title.pdf(converted)].

Has my documents been converted somehow to some unreadable format?

Thanks, I look forward to your answer.

Anthony Y