[scribus] New Reader Impressions

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Wed May 15 14:20:55 UTC 2013

Oh yes, I did, but as I answered Sharon now, I forgot to have a look at
it again.

May I add http://www.darktable.org/

This site looks at least as good as the new fontforge site, but it is
not so slowly.

However, I agree with you all: Contents is more important than look.
When the reader doesn't get the information quick and easy, or when
there is no substantial information, it's not worth having a
good-looking site.

Actually, I don't mind the Scribus website's look. But some more
information such as "what can I do with it" would be helpful. The new
fontforge site has this.

Rolf