[scribus] Editing an existing document (ShapeOko build instructions) --- adding graphics to a master page not showing?
will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue May 14 17:46:05 UTC 2013
Okay, I am:
- working on the instructions for an opensource milling machine downloaded from Github
- have had to split the cover off as a separate file, since I couldn't get the cover page numbered as ``A'' in the exported .pdf despite finding File | Document Setup | Sections and setting the first page to be ``A''
- have been coping w/ interface limitations
- tried to place a graphic on _all_ the pages by:
- making a new layer
- moving it to the top
- editing the Master Page ``Normal'' and pasting in the desired graphic and putting it on the new, top-most layer
- applying the Master Page to all pages
The graphic isn't showing up on top of the existing content --- why not?
senior graphic designer
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.
More information about the scribus