[scribus] Adobe ends perpetual licenses

Manuel Schmalstieg webdev at ms-studio.net
Sat May 11 19:04:52 UTC 2013

Craig, that's good to hear.

Regarding the point of comparing the filesize: maybe I misunderstood, but
earlier in this tread, John Jason and Christoph were arguing if disk space
could be a reason for "corporations, government agencies, universities" not
to install FLOSS software. So I was just checking the numbers, which happen
to be in favor of Scribus. :)