[scribus] EBooks...

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Thu May 9 20:51:01 UTC 2013

On 05/06/2013 03:54 PM, hafizswali wrote:
>   Thank
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile

Thanks for the clues here Greg, I have been trying (now) to build Sigil
on Debian Squeeze. Hang up at installing QT 5.2...

When I do:

  'sudo ./qt-linux-opensource-5.0.2-x86-offline.run'

as per install instructions, I get:

'./qt-linux-opensource-5.0.2-x86-offline.run: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6:
version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by
./qt-linux-opensource-5.0.2-x86-offline.run)'

Did a search for said file (`GLIBCXX_3.4.15'), could not find it... Any
suggestions welcome.

Henry

P.s., no problem installing 'calibre' on Debian Squeeze.