[scribus] Hybrid wiki and printed workflows?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed May 8 12:59:06 UTC 2013

Is there any especial support for this? I tried looking for it, but this is a hard topic to filter for.

I'm working on up-dating the assembly instructions for the open source CNC milling machine ShapeOko the intended source of which is in Scribus, and I'd like to have some way to directly pull in text from the wiki pages --- the ideal would be if I could reference a wiki page in Scribus and specify only pulling in one particular section.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer