[scribus] EBooks...

S B sbinsandiego at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:45:17 UTC 2013

I don't remember seeing this in a discussion, but I'm now in the process of
writing some books for the Kindle.  The Kindle User's Guide instructs us to
use MSWord or a clone, and my last book(let) was constructed in Word.
 However, Scribus offers some real advantages, especially for the
graphics-friendly environment of the Kindle Fire.  Is there any info on how
to do this (Kindle requires HTML)?  Scribus does not offer HTML export that
I can see, but it would be useful if there was a workaround.
Thanks,
Steve Bradley