[scribus] Scripting expert needed to speed up colour palette conversion

Frank Cox theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Sun Mar 31 23:09:27 UTC 2013

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 00:57:22 +0200 (CEST)
Christoph Schäfer wrote:

> Thank you very much for your offer!

You're entirely welcome.

> Your mail server doesn't accept any messages,

It does, actually, but not from .de domains since up to this point I've never
received actual messages from there other than the odd bit of spam.

> so you'd have to download the  sample files from the mailing list
> attachments.

I just did that very thing.

> I think what needs to be done is obvious when you look at the files.

Assuming that the algorithm posted earlier is the right one to use, it is
indeed clear what need to be done.  I have just saved those files into my
"pending job" folder and will get to it as soon as I can.  If those plumbers
finish as they said that they will, they will be out of here by sometime
Tuesday.