[scribus] Hello! Missing Fyug files for tutorial

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 10:49:25 UTC 2013

I have put all of the files for the revised 2008 tutorial at:
http://members.shaw.ca/alphavictoria/Getting_Started_With_Scribus_2008.zip

I think that all of the files are included. There are two versions of the tutorial -- one for A4, the other for North American letter format.

I don't know how to put them on the Wiki page.

Murray

Forwarded Message: [scribus] Hello! Missing Fyug files for tutorial.
[scribus] Hello! Missing Fyug files for
 tutorial.
Saturday, March 9, 2013 10:34 AM
From:
"John Kim" <jmhsjsa at gmail.com>
To:
"scribus" <scribus at lists.scribus.net>
Hello,

My name is John Kim, a junior, and I'm a founder of a club at my high
school called JSA <http://jsa.org>. I've always been an open source
enthusiast, and I am very interested in using Scribus for our future
publications and brochures.

I visited the scribus wiki to get started.  The tutorial on making the Fyug
project seemed very promising, but I noticed in the introduction page to
the Get Started guide is missing the link to the Fyug files.

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Get_Started_with_Scribus

*Note: If you are going through this tutorial and want to use the various
> images and text for this project, click the FreedomYug link below to get
> the tarred and compressed file.*

Checking the revision history,  I
 don't know whether the link existed a
while ago.

Where can I find the files? The link should be on the wiki page.

John Kim