[scribus] Ink Coverage Preview differs from Acrobat Pro

Jonathan Kreider jonathan.kreider at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:32:44 UTC 2013

Thanks to all those that helped me get the print preview working in
Scribus....

Now another issue.  I was hoping that the ink coverage preview facility in
Scribus would be good enough that I wouldn't need the pre-press
capabilities of Acrobat Pro.  However, the results Scribus gives are
dramatically different than what Acrobat Pro gives.  Where Scribus sees
maximum ink coverage of 160%, Acrobat sees ink coverage of 260% to 300%.

Is this a known issue?  Am I doing something wrong?  Given Adobe's position
in the industry, I feel that I should trust the Acrobat pro results.

Any help would be most appreciated.

--
Thanks,
Jonathan Kreider