[scribus] Color separations print preview. 1.4.2

Jonathan Kreider jonathan.kreider at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:42:45 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Dimitri Robert <
dimitri.robert at libresavous.com> wrote:

> Le 05/03/2013 02:07, Jonathan Kreider a écrit :
> > What do I need to do to be able to activate the color separations preview
> > options?  The options are in the dialog, but they are grayed out.
> >
> > Version 1.4.2 for Windows 7 64 bit...
>
> You must install GhostScript and declare it in the preferences (Scribus
> don't find itself 64 bits version).
>
> Open Scribus, go to File > Preferences > External tools
>
> For PostScript interpretor, search the binary executable of GhostScript
> (C:/Program Files/gs ... gswin64.exe or an approchant name).
>
> Restart Scribus. It must be OK!
>
> --
> Libres à vous Scop — http://libresavous.orgcontact at libresavous.com
> Formation logiciels libres
> Dimitri Robert — 06 28 23 78 45

Christoph & Dimitri,

Thanks for the answers.  I've tried both of these suggestions without
success.  I had already mapped the ghostscript executable appropriately.
Also, I've tried installing several postscript printer drivers and that
doesn't seem to help either.

Any other ideas of what to try?

Thanks - Jonathan