[scribus] Footnotes in 1.5.svn

Czarek czarek at oferuje.pl
Wed Jun 26 05:47:24 UTC 2013

> > Also, normally I would have a thin rule separating the first footnote from
> > the text above it. Where can this be configured?
Not yet, but I have it in my plans. But not in the near future I afraid.

> This is not so far a feature of footnotes themselves. My suggestion
> would be to make a horizontal line of your desired length
...position it at top of footnotes frame and weld it.

> , then copy
> (Ctrl+C), then in Edit Contents mode paste this as the first "character"
> in your footnote frame.
Content of footnotes frames is dynamically created and always start with note
mark - any changes before first note frame may disappear very fast.

> I would think that eventually this would become a feature of footnotes.
Yes, will be

> Alternatively, if Scripter 2 lives up to its billing, you might be able
> to insert online graphics that way.
Nice suggestion for now

> > I imported a LibreOffice document with footnotes and tried editing the
> > "Footnote" paragraph style, but it crashes every time that I try to edit
> > any style.
> This I don't know about, but certainly it's conceivable a footnote style
> from LibreOffice is incompatible with Scribus. If you see this
> consistently, you might file a bug report.
Yes, fill bug report and attach to it LO file you used.

cezaryece