[scribus] Footnotes in 1.5.svn

David Burleigh david.burleigh at gmx.com
Sun Jun 23 13:00:31 UTC 2013

The new footnotes feature is very encouraging. Is it possible to change the
style of the footnote references from the superscripted "1)" to the more
standard (at least in the USA) superscripted "1" (that is, leave out the right
parenthesis)?

Also, normally I would have a thin rule separating the first footnote from the
text above it. Where can this be configured?

I imported a LibreOffice document with footnotes and tried editing the
"Footnote" paragraph style, but it crashes every time that I try to edit any
style.