[scribus] Importing multipage pdf in 1.5.0

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jun 22 13:36:55 UTC 2013

I am trying to import a multipage (259 pp) pdf document into a Scribus
document. I set the page size at 8.5 x 11. I set the margins to 0.0.
I set the number of pages to 264. Both the input and the Scribus
document are set at 8.5 x 11 (letter) size.

When I attempt to import the document I only get one page. The choice
for "all pages" is grayed out.

I tried it with no text frames and with linked text frames.

Must I import each page individually?

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press