[scribus] Advice needed: is Scribus suitable for designing interpretation boards?

Germander Speedwell g.speedwell at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 12:56:56 UTC 2013

Hello, I'm new to Scribus and design programmes, so am looking for advice.

I need to design some interpretation boards, and am wondering if Scribus would work for this.  I have been told by the companies printing these plastic panels that 'the text should be converted to outlines/curves and the images should be flattened'.  Are these options available in Scribus?  I have looked at the Scribus guidance/FAQ's but couldn't find any reference to these options.

Many thanks if you can advise.

Germander