[scribus] Colors for text (rush job)

David Duncan maildaveduncan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 06:57:09 UTC 2013

Hi J J J,

Is this what you want?

Edit > colours > new> create your CMYK colour, name and save into the
palette of your choice > select text colour from the properties palette
as usual.

By the way, if you close all documents and go edit > colours, you can
choose from a range of palettes.

Regards,

Dave - Scribus 1.4.3.svn, Ubuntu 13.04.