[scribus] Positioning Text at Both Line Margins

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 9 20:00:54 UTC 2013

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> It's probably best to have a paragraph style for this. Make sure you clear
> out any preexisting tabs in between the two margins.
>
> This has worked for me in the past.

Greg,

   Then there's hope for me. :-)

   So far nothing works. I'm using version 1.4.0. I can set a left tab inset
0.1" from the left margin. When I try to move to the end of the line using
the right-arrow button the line display does not move cleanly so there are
the remnant images of the previous move and the scale is unreadable.
Regardless, I put a right tab near the right margin and save the changes.
When I view the text frame nothing is visible and there's the small box with
an 'x' inside indicating the size needs to increase.

   In the text frame I have two words at the left margin, a tab, and two
words after that. No reason I can see for them to not display with the
assigned paragraph style.

Thanks,

Rich