[scribus] Positioning Text at Both Line Margins

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 9 17:16:59 UTC 2013

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> There isn't anything that works like \hfill in Scribus. What I have done
> in the past is to set a right tab at the end of the line. I suppose in a
> sense this is what \hfill does.

Greg,

   I've tried this but without success. I'm probably going about it
incorrectly.

   I created a paragraph style and tried setting a left tab at 0.1" in from
the left margin and a right tab 0.1" in from the right margin using the
tabulators portion at the bottom of the properties tab. I need to search the
docs for how to set the tabs for what I want. Perhaps I don't need a
separate paragraph style for this?

Thanks,

Rich