[scribus] Looking for a Scribus layout designer

Christen Anderson christenanderson1994 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:14:42 UTC 2013

Hi,
I've been working off and on with Scribus for several years. Most of my
projects have been school projects, but I also designed a newsletter and
am currently working on layout and formatting for two books. Can you
give me some details on what sort of a time commitment would be
required, whether or not it is a paid position, and what sort of things
I would be working on? Also, since I live in the US, could the work be
done long-distance, with all communication via the Internet?

Thanks
Christen Anderson

--
Behind the Feather Curtain <https://feathercurtain.wordpress.com/>