[scribus] 1.4.2 gone nuts

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu Jan 24 17:15:18 UTC 2013

Le 24/01/2013 02:43, Owen a écrit :
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:53:18 +0100
> JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:

>> like http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11394
>> or http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11390
>> or http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11389
>> and some other.
>>
>> Do other users have such problems with their new 1.4.2 ?
>>
>> When not from scribus, it might come from my ubuntu too.
>>
>> Do you have advice on how to solve this ?
>

> To get further information, can you start Scribus via the command line,
> then do, say your Ctrl+D, and then have a look at the console to see if
> any messages have been generated

Hello

today, i havent got anymore the CTRL D symptom

i still have the "bad errors when checkspelling"
but its not so much of a problem.

i didnt try again the "delete one element of a group" issue,
but i suspect it was responsible for creating a buggy SLA,
that later on induced all this mess that overwhelmed me  yesterday.

Today scribus doestn drive me nuts anymore...
and i even begin to manage to use gimp for basic tricks.

JLuc