[scribus] Embedded fonts

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:32:19 UTC 2013

I need help asap.  I have finished formatting a book using scribus, 424
pages.  I am trying to send the pdf to the commercial printer for printing.
 All the fonts I used are embedded except for Times New Roman which is the
main font for the story.  When I go to export as PDF the pop up screen
"Save as PDF" comes up when I go to the fonts tab I can embed all the fonts
except Times New Roman.  When I try to transfer from the box available
fonts
to embedded fonts it puts in the Fonts to Outline box.

Why is that?  My printer is telling me that all my fonts are embedded with
the exception of the Times New Roman.  I really don't know how to fix this
and
the book cannot be printed without the embedding.

Thanks for your help,
Mary