[scribus] PDF Export

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 06:32:53 UTC 2013

> I tried hitting the "outline all" button, but no go.  I *think* I'm using
> Arial, but it seems the font dialog sometimes defaults to a weird system
> font, though I don't think it is actually selecting that font.
>
> Just FYI - the point size I am using is between 150 and 250 points.  I can
> send you the source and output files offline if you wish.

Hi Jon,

You must be able to identify the font that seems to cause the problem. Do you really work without choosing a font? Just insert your cursor into the text frame, open the Properties Palette, where, in the Text tab, you'll see the potential culprit.

As to the other issues, from which PDF viewer are you trying to print? If it's Adobe Reader, what version? If it's something else, try Acrobat Reader.

Christoph