[scribus] My own small winter revolution...

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jan 11 10:11:33 UTC 2013

hi flem,
On 1/10/13 11:24 PM, Flem wrote:
> Hi Ale,
>
> Le 10/01/2013 20:47, ale rimoldi a écrit :
>>> http://impagina.org/blog/ (to be created).
>>>
>>> Please provide an RSS feed on your future blog.   :)
>>
>> the blog is there and the rss feed, too!
>
> Great, I'm in!
>
> But couldn't find the RSS feed...
> Did it vanish meanwhile or is it a kind of treasure quest?  :)

the rss feed is there and is (afaict) correctly linked.

at least firefox does find it, if you choose "Bookmarks > Subscribe to
this page".
in the past, firefox used to show an icon, if it could find the feed,
but the feature has been removed...

question: where did you look for the RSS feed?
personally, i don't use feeds that often, and i have no idea how people
expect to find them! (well, my way of finding them is to look for the
string "rss" in the html sources... it works...)

have a nice day
a.l.e