[scribus] An idea about fonts

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Wed Feb 27 07:43:39 UTC 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:23:47 +0100
> Von: Rolf-Werner Eilert <eilert-sprachen at t-online.de>
> An: scribus at lists.scribus.net
> Betreff: Re: [scribus] An idea about fonts

> Hi Staffan,
>
> that's clearly another thing to do, and it doesn't affect my issue
> directly, it would rather complement it:
>
> Once you had defined the different standard shapes for a given font (my
> idea), you could define the paragraph formats for the import (your idea).
>
> Yes, that would be cool :-)
>
> Rolf

Hi,

This is all being worked on in 1.5svn. E.g., footnotes can be imported as footnotes from ODT, now that Scribus actually has a footnote feature (however clumsy at this stage of development).

Cezary is doing his best (and is doing this extremely well), but he's only human, just like all of us, so please be patient. We'll get there.

Christoph