[scribus] Re Problems with Templates

David Merritt david.merritt at textworks.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 12:26:54 UTC 2013

Re the problem I have already posted.
When I try to Save as Template, I get the error message:-

    'Cannot collect the file C:/Program Files/Scribus
    1.4.2/share/templates/flyer_A5x2p/flyer_A5x2p.sla'

In a response, Joe Zeff pointed out that the forward slashes in the filepath are a Linux
convention, whereas Windows (I run Windows 7) uses back-slashes in filepaths.

I don't know if this is a bug in the program or the dialogs have not been re-written for
Windows users. However, I see that in Preferences>Plugins all the paths (inc saveas
template) have forward slashes in filepath.

Is this a program bug,or do other Windows users get by OK?

Regards

David Merritt