[scribus] 1.4.2 and Fedora 18

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Feb 23 11:11:15 UTC 2013

sorry christoph, i stopped reading your email about at the half.

your angry. you talk about much nonsense. you're mixing up things in an
incredible way.

all in all: you're free to use any license you wish, but your choice
has consequences on the work done by other people.

some of the people affected by this choice may from time to time
question your choice. live with it. get a life!

ciao
a.l.e