[scribus] Colors in the Properties Palette

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Feb 19 20:28:45 UTC 2013

It's a good idea to review the manual article Documentation > Editing
Colors > Adding and Editing Colors, where you can see the various
manual, semi-automatic and automatic ways to create or import colors.
For example, you don't need to switch color sets, but might instead just
import the colors you need from whatever color sets come with Scribus.

Greg