[scribus] How to distribute paragraphs trough the pages.

Fabio Colella fabiocolella1990 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:08:42 UTC 2013

Hello,
I use Scribus to produce my own classifieds magazine.
It's called SardegnaAnnunci. I would like to ask if does exists any
function that help my doing the work. I would like that each page starts
with the beginning of a classified and ends with the end of the last one of
that page. At the moment the only way I found was to subdivide the
classifieds in groups and make a soft regulation of each frame. I discarded
this idea because it requires too much time. So for the moment I just link
all the classified frames and make a soft regulation so that at least the
last frame ends with the last classified.
Thank you in advance to everybody.
If you would like to have a clearer idea about what my magazine is, you can
look in www.sardegnaannunci.com

--
Cordiali saluti,
Fabio Colella