[scribus] Number of pages

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Fri Feb 15 09:54:56 UTC 2013

Hi!

In my experience Scribus has a max of about 120 pages when making a
text only book. (If the text frames are all linked, which is normal.)
When I produced a book of 300+ pages, I have successfully used the
method described here:
http://libregraphicsproduction.com/tutorial/layout

I have produced a magazine with 40 pages with both text and graphics
(images) with no problem.

(For comparison I run Scribus on Ubuntu using a Intel i7 processor
with 6 GB RAM.)

Best wishes,

Staffan

--