[scribus] Footnotes Styles - top margin lined

Diego diegomestizo at riseup.net
Fri Feb 8 14:14:38 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot, Greg.

You're right: I wasn't using the space options in the above text. Now,
my footnotes are 1 cm. under, and it seems so much better.

And for the line... I'm playing with the frame line and gradients, and I
almost manage what I want. I'll write again soon, with "my solution":
maybe someone more has the same problem.

Diego