[scribus] qt5 requirements for 1.5.0svn

Jeffrey Merrow jeffmerrow at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 02:55:34 UTC 2013

Thanks Craig.

I would likely never have found it again, since the keyboard shortcut _B has been removed, though the function remains but now in a new menu position, between RENDER and TABLE. (Wondering to self what committee makes these decisions!)  I understand, as it was a duplicate of Insert _Bezier Curve. Couldn't that function have moved over to _C or _Z in order to allow unique _B?

I would vote for a keyboard shortcut to be restored, (if the system in any way democratic.)

Sorry for being such such an idiot and not looking for it VISUALLY.

Jeffrey