[scribus] collecting for output

Jenny Jones jay.jay at virgin.net
Wed Dec 11 14:51:19 UTC 2013

I'm on OSX 10 6 8.

Have been working through your advice sheet and have progressed to developing some styles but when I tried to work direct in text boxes on main page as you suggest the whole programme has become hung with the time wheel in place for the last 10 minutes so unable to do anything - even close the window.

Also, some of the short cuts aren't working, eg: pressing F3 for style manager or tapping the space bar to get the hand cursor up.

Jan