[scribus] Newbie problems

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Wed Dec 11 08:53:31 UTC 2013

Hi!

Does it work for you if you don't use the Story Editor? I never use
it, instead working directly in the text boxes. But you must learn how
to handle Paragraph and Characters Styles to get the result you want.

For newbies I can recommend my guide "How to make a four page leaflet
using Scribus - a 40-page guide for Scribus, Inkscape and GIMP" which
you can download for free at:
http://www.libregraphicsproduction.com/sites/default/files/resources/osgd.pdf

Good luck!

Staffan