[scribus] collecting for output

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Dec 10 11:20:55 UTC 2013

Nothing wrong with the proposition, not too complex.

Just our policy is "never a shared folder, where more than one user has
writing-rights".

Like I explained elsewhere, our trainees sometimes destroy or loose
their own work, but may they never ruin other people's work. Who would
want to investigate afterwards who did what, or want to be referee?

Yes, we do do backup, but that is for real disasters. Our policy is for
prevention of something that can be prevented. Works very nicely for the
last 2 1/2 years.

Martin