[scribus] Collect for output

Jean-François Lemaire jflemaire at skynet.be
Sat Apr 27 06:00:41 UTC 2013

On Saturday 27 April 2013 07:13:45 Christoph Schäfer wrote:
> > Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. April 2013 um 19:46 Uhr
> > Von: "John Jason Jordan" <johnxj at comcast.net>

> > When I first opened the .sla file in Collected/ the graphics were
> > missing and I posted about it here. Later I discovered (duh!) that the
> > graphics were not in Collected/, so naturally the graphics would not
> > appear when I opened the .sla file. I manually copied the graphics into
> > Collected/, and thereafter the graphics appear fine.

> I have tried to replicate the issue (OpenSUSE 12.1, Windows 7), and it works
> as expected here: images are being collected/copied into the target
> directory.

I noticed the same problem recently with openSUSE 12.2. I have both 1.4.2 and
SVN versions installed. With 1.4.2, no sub-directories are created. The fonts
are copied into the root of the target directory, alongside the SLA file, but
not the images. It works as expected with Scribus SVN.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire