[scribus] LGM 2013 Lightning Talk Slides

Manuel Schmalstieg webdev at ms-studio.net
Wed Apr 24 16:44:36 UTC 2013

Actually, I wasn't thinking about the ePubs yet. For me the point is mostly
to know what a style is doing. By looking "under the hood", I can see
exactly what that style does. When you are used to that by designing with
CSS, it's irritating when a GUI hides that information from you :)

Regarding CSS and typography, I believe that the essential settings exist
already:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/CSS/letter-spacing
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/CSS/word-spacing
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/CSS/text-indent