[scribus] scribus and tkinter

Mike Jeffries jeffriesm10 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:18:12 UTC 2013

It seems that on python 2.7 they appear to have packaged tkinter a little
differently.  I am seeing notes on various postings about that.  The odd
part is I can run all the tkinter demos which tells me it is installed and
somehow the rpm cannot find it.  I do have python-tk but to install that
also depends on installation of tkinter.  It seems like I am missing
something simple but I cannot figure it out

Mike