[scribus] Scripting expert needed to speed up colour palette conversion

José Antonio Rocha joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:15:44 UTC 2013

2013/4/8 "Christoph Schäfer" <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de>

> Hi José,
>
> I get an error when executing the script:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<string>", line 8, in <module>
>   File "/home/christoph/Dokumente/Simplify_Color_Names.py", line 58, in
> <module>
>     scribus.deleteColor(colorName,newColorName)
> NameError: name 'colorName' is not defined

Estrange.

Here, I have not been able to reproduce the error on Ubuntu 12.04 or under
Wine. In the line above that, "colorName" exists.
Maybe there is some invisible character in the code.

Could you also add a proper licence to the script, please?

The same Scribus license, GNU GLP.

> Thanks a lot for your efforts!

You're welcome!

--