[scribus] Re : Changing style loses italics and super-scripts etc

tauba.staroswiecki@orange.fr tauba.staroswiecki at orange.fr
Fri Apr 5 07:15:04 UTC 2013

I also faced the problem of loosing character styles while changing the paragraph style from the window properties (F2) and hopefully found a turn around of what looks as a bug. If you change the paragraph style from the Text editor instead, there is no loss of character styles... Hope this helps

TRAS