[scribus] Rotate image within frame

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Thu Apr 4 21:05:43 UTC 2013

Hi Ale

> afaict, you can rotate images inside of their frames in scribus 1.5svn.
It appears that you are right! If I hold down shift and click the
image it rotates within the frame.

Which leads me on to my next question: Will there be finer control of
the x/y/rotation of images within their frame e.g. change of rotation
centre, user input values? Or will this be too much recursion of
functions?

Antonio

--
antonio at hellocatfood.com