[scribus] Insert Table problem - Scribus 1.4.1

Markos Markos markos_2006 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 08:34:02 UTC 2012

Boris - well done you've got it.
All other frames - text , image and shapes etc can be added with the cursor going from bottom left to top right corners. Which is how I have normally added these items to my document.  But for a table you can not do this.
For a table you have to go from top left corner and drag to bottom right corner. If you try to add by going from bottom left to top right it doesn't add.  Inconsistent as you say, but easy when you know how.
Many thanks for all the help and especially Boris for sussing it out !
Mark