[scribus] Insert Table problem - Scribus 1.4.1

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Mon Sep 24 21:57:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:29:40 +0000
Markos Markos <markos_2006 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello There,
> This is my first post - so excuse me if somehow I've got this process
> wrong but I want to ask for some advice. When I try to insert a table
> the cursor changes to position the table, which I do in the document,
> but then I do not get the dialog box. And no table is displayed or
> looks to have been added. Has anyone experienced the similar problem.
> Operating system is windows 7 , using chome internet brower. Thanks,

I am unable to replicate your problem, but I am not using Windows.

Just to note that your browser really has nothing to do with the
operation of Scribus

When you created the table, did you click inside it to make it active?

Also, what does "I do not get the dialog box" mean, the Properties
Palette? Right click->Properties or F2 - when the item is activated.

--
Owen