[scribus] Hyphenate Text

Erich Dollansky erich.lists at ovitrap.com
Mon Sep 24 11:07:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:26:00 +1000
Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:14:49 +0700
> Erich Dollansky <erich.lists at ovitrap.com> wrote:
>
> > I have a problem getting text hyphenated after switching the text's
> > language from English to German.
> >
> > Do I have to install extra dictionaries? Which one do I have to
> > install?
> >
> > Of course, I did change the paragraph's language to German after
> > translating it.
>

> With no document open, what does properties say about hypenation?
>
> You have the choice of three german languages

I made just a very simple test. I took an old document in English and
copied an hyphenated frame over. It appeared hyphenated in the new
document. But it all changed after I de-hyphenated it and tried to
hyphenate it again. It simply did not work.

I must have something very simple wrong in my setup but I do not see it.

Erich