[scribus] Build error: undefined reference to symbol '_ZN11OpenThreads6AtomicmmEv'

Alessandro Levati 8av10s at tiscali.it
Sun Sep 23 21:06:31 UTC 2012

Hi ale and Anil,

Il 23/09/2012 19:42, ale rimoldi ha scritto:
> hi alessandro,
>
> the hint by anil is probably a good one...
>
> one alternative is probably to add the -DWANT_NOOSG=1 option to your
> cmake command:
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/home/you/bin/scribus15
> -DWANT_DEBUG=1 -DWANT_NOOSG=1 ..

thank you for your suggestions.

The OpenThread library was not missing on my system. Anyway, I removed
the OpenSceneGraph/OpenThreads packages, since they are optional, and
started all over again. This time building and installation were
completed successfully, but when I try to run Scribus, I get a
segmentation fault....

When I have time, I'll try to compile again with the debug flag on, and
see if that helps.

Thank you and good night
Alessandro