[scribus] Scribus script convert from eps to svg

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Thu Sep 20 16:09:15 UTC 2012

I wrote about some of methods of converting cdr, ai and eps files to
svg using a range of command-line programs
http://www.inkscapeforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=30708&sid=d5ea1f99f90439a13304f3bfa4db632b#p30708

Sometimes they produced errors but most times it was a straight conversion

Antonio

--
antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com