[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 54, Issue 8

Richard Hall richardphall at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 14:02:29 UTC 2012

Lorn;

Your existing paragraphs have a "style" associated with them, probably
"Normal".

1 Create a new style, starting with a copy of "Normal", Give it a new
name and change the paragraph styling to indent the first line.
2 For each para\graph needing to be indented; put the cursor in the
paragraph apply the new style to the paragraph.

Rick